31 Oct Autumn break in Prague
Autumn in Prague has a stunning colour that makes this capital even more romantic. The Czech capital is the perfect getaway for just a few days during this calm season so, plan your flights and accommodation and follow our steps to arrive to the most incredible places you can imagine.
5 tips to find the real Prague
1. Is Prague cheap? Depending on what you compare it to. Prague is a city that welcomes millions of travellers during the last decade. 10 years ago was a really cheap city but nowadays it can be compared to prices like the Madrid ones. The centrically areas, as they are the most popular ones, are not as cheap as you can expect. But if you just walk a little far from this area, prices are really affordable.
2. Accomodation is more expensive than the flights: flying to Prague is not expensive, but if you want to find an accommodation in the city centre, especially if you travel with your couple and want a luxury hotel. Of course you can also choose to rest in an apartment or in a hostel.
3. The Czech coin: the Czech Crown is the oficial coin and you should change your money. A tip: just exchange in the airport the money you need to arrive to the city and then find an exchange office. An euro more or less corresponds to 27 Czech crowns.
4. What about spending more in the accommodation in order to stay in the city centre? It is a good option because you will avoid the transport needs and, we can assure you, it is not really cheap.
5. How many days do I need to visit Prague? As always, depends on the type of traveller you are. If you just want to visit museums and interesting monuments, you will need three days. On the other hand, if you spend 7 days you will be able to get lost in its streets and understand the real life.